Pages

Sunday 24 August 2008

Weekend Cookout

Today, we were supposed to go to the Malaysian booth at Holyrood Park, hoping to sample some Malaysian delicacies! When CT checked the internet, the roadshow actually ends yesterday (22 Aug 2008)..No!!! We've missed it! :(

So that's why we're at home today, and since we have no other agenda lined up, we decided to cook something nice for lunch and dinner!









CT the chef posing while cooking!


So what's on our Menu today?

Lunch/Brunch

  • Chilli/Sambal prawn
  • Bean sprouts
  • Steamed Rice






Milk tea with our sumptuous lunch!






Rating: 6/10

Dinner

  • Tumeric Cod Fish
  • Broccolli
  • Leftover Chilli/Sambal prawn
  • Steamed Rice






Our ever so appetising dinner!





Rating:7/10


There's still room for improvement of course, and we're working on it!

All in all, it's still yummy!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yum yum...the dishes look delicious...I made my own food here as well. I have spaghetti, bread and pasta sauce, ABC soup..in fact, I brought the whole recipe book to phoenix..I would like to challenge my cooking skills with both of you 2 months later..haha, hanchern