Pages

Sunday 9 November 2008

What will I miss about Apartment # 11?

Having stayed here for about 3 months, I must say that I really really love the design of this apartment that I lived in. The interior especially looks really cozy and nice. The simple yet elegant design is what I really fancy. Frankly, I really do hope to have an apartment like that, but with the miniature budget that I have for my apartment back home, I don't think I can afford a design as such yet...Apart from the design, I love the furnitures, furnishing and even the utensils!! It's soo sleek and modern! Anyway, here's some of the things that I will miss when I go home.

The dining table


The big comfy leather couch & huge coffee table!

The flat screen tv and tv console

The tv in my bedroom

My huge & comfortable king size bed

The red-hot second room

The sleek and modern kitchen where I spent alot of time here.

The cool shower and glass partition.

The black tiles and nice bath tub

Finally, the magificent view of the canal from the apartment!!

Apart from all that, I love all the cooking utensils too! I wish they are all mine!!

I love this metallic silver hob,oven and burner set!

I love this Silver microwave oven!

I love this silver electric kettle too!

I would love to buy one of this toaster!

Lastly, I also love to have these cute sugar,coffee & tea containers as well!

Nice eh??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

too bad you don't have shipment if not you can ship some back.......hehehehe

Anonymous said...

The apartment and all the kitchen utensils are so nice! Wish mine could be as nice too but like you said $$$$$... When will you be back?

Anonymous said...

Back de...catch up with ya later ya! :D