Pages

Saturday 19 December 2009

Incredible India - Outdated post

This is a very outdated post of my trip to India in the month of November 2009! I meant to blog about this ages ago but looks like procrastination is to be blamed! Whoopss..Sorry bloggie!

Anyway, I discovered the wonders of "Collage" tool in Picasa, love it love it, as I could just collage all my pictures and load them here quickly!

I think I will let the pictures do the talking... (please bear with the tiny pictures though)


Yes, my stay in a 5-star hotel at Gurgaon, Delhi. This is by far the most expensive hotel I've ever stayed at! You will be treated like a King/Queen here, and wherever you walked by, the friendly staffs will not fail to greet you with their signature pose (two palms held together) and greeting you "Namaste".

Here's a selection of breakfast buffet that I had every morning. A fusion of east meet west.

Lastly, with just a week here, I managed to squeeze in some time to do some sightseeing too! A place that I always wanted to visit, a World Heritage Site conferred by Unesco, the Taj Mahal was part of the itinery. Travelling to Agra took us 3 hours by a charted car. The tomb looked impressive I must say. I just hope that the pollution around will not turn the white marble tomb into black instead! :P
That ends my 1 week business trip to Gurgaon, New Delhi.
An interesting city, contrasting yet colorful.

No comments: