Pages

Sunday 14 February 2010

Kong Hey Fatt Choy!!

After a daunting 24 hours travel time from Copenhagen to Penang with 5 transits in between, I made it back home without much hassles on Chinese New Year eve! The plane touched down in Penang at 10pm, and I was surprised that my luggage survived the long journey too and flew with me at the same time across a few different airlines!! It was great to be able to meet up with my dear family and friends. The best part is that I did not miss my reunion dinner as my parents decided to postphone the event to the first day of CNY instead so that my sis,bro-in-law and lil' nephew could join in the dinner too! We just had a great sumptous dinner at our neighbours' restaurant, today and the food tasted great!


What a great lunar year to start with in this roaring new year!

Here's wishing everyone a great Chinese New Year 2010!!

P/S: Sorry I know it is a lil' out but still I can't help but to post a picture of my dear nephew here...gosh..he never fails to put a smile on my face... :)

No comments: