Pages

Tuesday 20 April 2010

It's been awhile..

Wow..if I don't come here anytime soon, I'm sure you'll see some mould growing on this blog here...:P

I've always wanted to put my thoughts into words, but by the time I turned on my laptop, I'd rather do everything else rather than writing after a tiring day of work! Whoopps, procrastination..definitely...

Anyway,I've been listening to some really nice country music and I'm hooked to Rascal Flatt's "Bless the Broken Road" and Carrie Underwood's "Temporary Home" & "So Small" currently...
Love the lyrics, love the meaning behind them..That's the reason why I simply love country music. For this genre of music, it's not always about love stories but more to real life experiences that we could relate to!

If you have the time, please go to youtube, and search for the songs I mentioned.

No comments: