Pages

Thursday 24 November 2011

Frosty Day

Today, I woke up to an -8 degrees temperature outside. When I looked out from my apartment's window, what I could see was only a white landscape..icy, cold and foggy...I initially thought that it was snowing, but apparently that's not the case..it is just freeze or frost or you can call it just ice covering all over the place..The landscape looked surreal, it was really cool to be frank, it's like living in a refrigerator, or perhaps freezer in this case since it is below freezing temperature..check out the pictures!

Remember this picture that I took in my last posting?

This is how it looked like now!!


The frosty landscape at the carpark in front of my company. Yes, even at this temperature, some people still ride a bicycle to work!


Looked like it's snowing, don't you think? But no, it's definitely not snow but purely just ice covering the whole area! :P

No comments: