Pages

Thursday 29 December 2011

Christmas 2011

Finally it snowed in Debrecen on the 17th December 2011.
We decided to go to the city center that day since there is a Christmas Market there too. Colorful lights, fresh snow and freezing cold, definitely brought in the Christmas spirit!


It's snowing! or "esik a hó" (in Hungarian!). There's a big Christmas tree in front of the Yellow church too!


I decided to bake some Christmas cuppies and muffins for my colleagues...The muffins baked were very healthy and wholesome wholewheat banana honey walnut muffins!


The bigger muffins doesn't look very presentable, thus I decided to give the smaller cupcakes to my colleagues instead.


All wrapped up, with homemade Christmas greeting cards.


On 19th December, some of my colleagues came over to my apartment for some Palinka shots prior to our annual Manufacturing dinner which is held at the same apartment I stayed at.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your apartmnent look so big in the photo :)