Pages

Thursday 9 October 2008

Does hard work pays off?

Somehow, I am emotionally drained...it has been the 2nd week that I have not been blogging..I think it is lame to say that I am busy...I know that I need to have a life...but somehow it just bothers me so much if I am not getting my tasks done. I am busy, worst still I am feeling unhappy...:(..

I guess it is just one of those days when I am feeling stressed out...Sometimes, I really do wonder if all the hard work and effort I put in do pay off? It's the feeling of frustration that drives me crazy..why do I choose to take the long and winding road? Why am I putting such a high expectations on my self? *sigh*

It's been years but I have yet to reap the fruits that I've sowed....sometimes I do wonder if I am doing the right thing? That's something that I don't know..I just feel sooo lost now.....

I guess I just need to hang in there a lil' bit longer...only time will tell...

No comments: