Pages

Sunday 21 September 2008

Home Alone

CT's bf decided to take some time off from his flight school exam(how coool is that) and "flew" over here for two weeks to be with her sayang, ooo...jealousnyerr...Well, of course he's not a certified pilot yet, but I'm sure he'll be able to do that one day...CT will have her personal superman then :D

As for myself, whenever we have guests at home, I'll try to be as considerate as possible, not wanting to be the "spotlight" whenever I can. So I pandai-pandailar this week, try to give these two love birds some time of their own.. This weekend, they are off to The Highlands(where the Highlanders roam) for their "honeymoon", so I'm left home alone...pity me,hor...(CT, in case u are reading this, I am just joking, hehe..I'm sure you know how I love lazing at home!)

So what did I do? As usual, by the time I got up, I am ready for brunch, no cool meals this time as I'm eating leftovers from yesterday. After that, I dilly dally a bit, and then ....and then....

........... .................. ..................................................... .... .... ..

I went to WORK. Yes, I went back to work on a beautiful,sunny Saturday!

Yea, yea..I know you must be thinking I am crazy, but but but...you knowlar, I am sent here to enjoy work mar, and the work environment here is not something to shout about. All my host manager does is to demand this demand that. If he said "I want this done by Monday!",I, as the "servant" of my company must try to comply. Sad huh...

In this project that I'm involved in,I have to put in 10% effort and 90% of imagination (pun intended!). But plenty of imagination(not dirty wan lar) is a fact simply because the product that I am supposed to be working on is not 100% ready yet. So I have to put my imagination to good use when I am developing test on it. I'd imagine if I continue to build up my skills in this field, I'll be the perfect candidate for "blackbox" design company next time! lol...

No comments: