Pages

Sunday 24 July 2011

Hungarian Snack

Turo Rudi!

Nope it's not a greeting, but a snack!!
Yep, this is one of the most popular snack/junk food here in Hungary.

Thanks to my manager here, he purposely bought one of this from the vending machine in the company to let me try it.

What's in it you may be wondering?

Hehehe..it's basically like a snack bar but the fillings consists of Cottage Cheese coated in Chocolate!!!
Eww!!!! What a weird combination! And you may be wondering, how can cheese go well with chocolate right?
My initial reaction was like this too and I'm kind of reluctant to try.
But let me tell you, this stuff is really good! Ok, it's a little too sweet for my liking actually, but what the heck, indulging in this once in awhile is still satisfying! :)


This is how the packaging looks like..actually there's many other different flavors..apart from this, you can have hazelnut choc with cheese, strawberry flavoured choc with cheese and etc etc..


This is how it looks like after a bite! The white stuff is the Cottage Cheese..

Yumm!

No comments: