Pages

Sunday 24 July 2011

What's cooking?

Over here, I cook at least two meals a day. 1 for lunch, the other for dinner. Sometimes I prepare some simple meals for breakfast too.

As my shipment has yet to arrive, I have to cook with just basic ingredients. Looking at the bright side, I've realised that food taste as good in its basic form.
I've learnt to appreciate the natural taste and sweetness of the food and not to rely so much on "flavoring' like soya sauce!

Here's what's being prepared over the past 1 week.


My first meal is none other than the unhealthy Maggi Mee, curry flavor!! My favourite!Slurrp!!! Everytime I eat this,it definitely reminds me of Malaysian food as I pratically grew up eating this!


Sometimes, I'll have a complete meal. A must have steamed lettuce, black pepper chicken and the no-brainer omellete with onions.


A simple ham and cheese sandwich for breakfast + a cup of hot Milo.


The easy to cook colorful tomato and carrot omellet


Finally, a simple 1 dish wholesome meal of chicken cooked with fresh tomatoes and carrots. :)

1 comment:

Pui Sum said...

Not bad.. not bad.. even with limited ingredients, you were able to cook up a storm.. am impressed :D

Oh.. and I just recalled reading your other post about you waiting for your rice cooker... why don't you just cook the rice in a pot over the stove?