Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2009

Gathering with X-unimates

Thinking back, I can't believe it that I've known most of my university mates for 10 years now! Time really flies!

Last week, a dear friend of mine, KH came over from UTAR Kampar (he's a lecturer there) for a visit, so Ivan, have asked a few of us out for a small gathering at TGIF.
Looking back 10 years ago, all of us were just so young and innocent. Our main concern at that time were mostly related to exams, projects or perhaps about relationships.
10 years later, if you were to look at the group photos below there's only two person left who's still single. Sadly, one of them is myself ! *gasp*
I can't imagine what it will be if we were to look at another 10 years down the road?
If we were to have another gathering, we'll need a bigger place perhaps for our grown up kids! haha..

Check out our blurry group photo, thanks to my camera phone:


2 comments:

Pui Sum said...

ok what... u will not remain single for long.. i presume soon... very soon :) but actually i think..single is not bad wor hahah :D

ellwye said...

Haha...if that's the case, I shall cherish my single-hood now till it's been robbed off!