Pages

Monday 22 June 2009

A sweet reunion

Remember my post last year about my trip to SQF?
That was the time when I was lucky to have befriended CT's friend, Bulat.
She was at UK for a year on student travel visa, in which she could work then travel around Europe and UK. How nice!
Oh, not to mention, she's a great cook too! I'm still craving for her super yummy nasi ayam and nasi tomato dish that she whipped out till today!
Anyway, she's back in Malaysia now, and we had a nice lunch in town.
It's good to be able to meet up with her again!
You can check out her great adventures in her ultra-cool blog here.
We went to try out the famous Mee Goreng Sotong (Fried Noodle with Squid) at Esplanade. This was the mee goreng place that I mentioned in my previous post that actually tasted better than the one at Bangkok lane.
Here's some pictures we took for remembrance .. :)







No comments: