Pages

Monday 21 September 2009

KL trips

Ever since I started my new job in late July, I have work trips to KL for 3 times already.
First was for my orientation, just imagine, pn the first day of your new job you were supposed to be in KL alone. And I don't know anyone! yikes!
Luckily, most of my new colleagues are very friendly and always willing to lend a hand!


This is what happen when you're alone...Camwhoring with a mirror in the hotel room :P
Another two weeks later, there was a company team building held at The Mines Hotel, KL.
So there I went again to KL, this time hitching a ride with a colleague.

On our way we stopped by Kampar to sample the famous Curry Chicken wrapped in a bun!

This dish was simply too delicious!! Two thumbs up!!

My colleagues, BK and WS...cheerful mates :)

The teambuilding was a full day event at Mines Resort Hotel.

The Mines Resort, pretty eh?

With some of my colleagues from KL :)

The gang from Penang (Myself, WS,BI,David,CS and BK)

After the teambuilding event, guess what? I would have to head to KL yet again the next week to be part of the company audit. This time however, we flew.


As a safety precaution against H1N1 :P

My colleague in KL ,Tung who joined the same day as myself was kind enough to bring us to sample his favourite "Har Mee" - Prawn Noodle at Salak South.

Apart from that, I also managed to meet up with some of my close friends while in KL. We had dinner at a restaurant at Kuchai Lama famous for its fish head beehon.


This is the first time I tasted fish ball beehoon soup cooked with milk & rice wine! Unique and tasted pretty good.

My bestie, lingo and pretty MS

Lilian & YL, my good buddies since young.

So, when will I have to be in KL again?
Gosh, I needed a break!!

No comments: