Pages

Monday 8 September 2008

Forth Bridge..an annual ritual

For everyone (from my company) travelling to SQF, it must be a ritual of sort to visit the two great bridges -The Forth Rail Bridge (built on the 19th Century) and Forth Bridge (ala Penang Bridge) connecting North and South Queensferry. Well, I must admit that it was really a sight to behold, the architecture of the red Forth Rail Bridge across the Firth of Forth.

As for me, yes, it was a ritual of sort for me too. I don't think I'll ever get bored of this place...
That's me back in April 2007







That's me recently on September 2008
NOTE: Let me find where's my 2005 photos and I'll post it up later...It should be in one of my backup CDs.
Apart from that, CT's friend, Bulat and Ivy came all the way from Manchester for a visit. Initially, they were kinda reluctant to visit this please as it wasn't really a touristy place I guess, but when they arrived (it was freezing by the way, the wind there was chilling!!) they probably changed their mind! Who can resist such a pretty view of the majestic bridge ? :)
[Top]: Bulat, Me & Ivy ; [Bottom]: Bulat, CT & Ivy ( we're at Queensferry Town)

No comments: