Pages

Monday 15 September 2008

From the archive..down memory lane

When I looked back(or should I say think back), I do have some regrets for not blogging about all my previous trips. Procrastination should be blame for it, a super duper lame excuse, I know.

After thinking long and hard (yeah right), I decided to make up for this by posting up some of the pictures I took previously, be it the stuffs I cooked, my adventures or any kind of snapshots I took along my travels at least once a week. These pics will be selected from the thousands I have currently stored in my 180 GB HDD. Rather than keeping them there to rot, why not share it out right? :) ..A very good way for me to reflect back on what I did as well as a great way to test my memory too!

Ok, so for today, fresh out from ellwye's vault, here's some pictures of what we cooked last time back in Edinburgh in 2007. Please note the usage of "we" here as I am not here to take all the credits, of course. My previous housemate in Edinburgh was YS, whom is my current boss btw. At that time, we experimented on many different kinds of dishes and I remembered that we always have small dinner/lunch gatherings amongst a few other colleagues whenever any of us cooked anything nice that day...
So without further adieu, I shall present to you our culinary flair...
Ladies and gentlemen, please feel free to drool now... :D



Our mouth-watering Ipoh-style Chicken Rice with bean sprouts and cabbage soup.


Popiah/Springroll
( Deep fried version and Steamed version)
Stuffings consisted of meat,tofu,carrots,mushrooms,eggs
and beansprouts.

Nasi Lemak sambal ikan bilis + egg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:O~~~~AHhhhHHh.....
But the spring roll look a bit dark leh.....

Anonymous said...

Yo...you make me think about M'sia food...