Pages

Sunday 14 September 2008

Lazy Sunday

When I woke up this morning, the sun was shining so brightly, I can barely opened my eyes when I rolled the curtains back..Wow, what a beautiful day! Definitely a change from the typical, cold, cloudy and gloomy weather.

In such a good weather..I told myself that I shouldn't be all couped up in the apartment, I need to get out, get some fresh air..So my plan is to get outside after lunch, maybe u know, do more shopping? hehe........So... right after lunch, and after getting all the dishes done, I looked out of the window..and..... guess what?
Argh!! The clouds are back, the weather has changed, back to the cold, gloomy condition..sigh..

This is very typical of the weather here, at one time it may be all sunny and dry and in a matter of minutes, things might change for the worse...You'll be whipped with strong gales and the sky will turn all dark and gloomy...Not surprising, Scottish actually dressed up to match with the gloomy weather here..The choice of colours are usually dark, like black, grey and dark blue!

Oh well, I'd rather stay home for another day then. Time for more internet surfing (reading blogs!) and more milk tea please.. (teh peng :D)....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm.... that is my ideal of a weekend......so envy you leh.....wake up late staying at home do nothing.....surf net and watch tv