Pages

Saturday 13 September 2008

Home away from home, but what's "home" to you?

I'd always love staying at home on the weekends. Today is just like one of the many weekends that I'd sleep-in till almost midday (I'm a real pig, sleeping is my hobby btw). The day will usually start with me having a brunch instead of breakfast. Then I'll brew some tea, and while enjoying my tea I'll be surfing the internet.

As of late, reading blogs about Malaysian political news have been my favourite pastimes. I think you would have guessed what I am talking about and where this will leads to.The more I read, the more radical my thoughts would be. As ignorant as I may be, the news these days is not something that you will just bat an eyelid and forget bout it the next day. How much more can the they deprive us, how much more can they deceive us?

The arrest of RPK, Theresa Kok and SinChew reporter under ISA. Is this a joke?
This is clearly a practice of injustice in broad daylight. What does democracy means when the draconian law of ISA could detain just about anyone without a trial? What is human rights? What do you mean by freedom of speech by the Malaysian context?

I am just so dissapointed right now..sigh..



Let's pray for those who fight for us, let's pray for RPK and Theresa's release....

No comments: