Pages

Monday 18 May 2009

First purchase from mudah.com.my

I first encountered this new trading web portal (mudah.com.my) awhile back while surfing the net. Over time, this site has grown considerably and more and more people are posting up their stuffs for sale. You can find virtually anything in this site from apartments, cars, services like renovation and home tuition to basic kitchen utensils or even used clothings. One stark difference between this site versus other trading sites such as Ebay is that the business deals are done on a personal level, at a one on one basis, meaning to say, the seller will post their contact no or email address and then you deal with them privately. If a deal is cut, the items can be delivered by the seller through post, air, by them sending it personally or you can collect it themselves. With this mode, you do not need to open an account separately to use the site, the site is merely an avenue for people to sell their stuffs or services. However, we have to be wary of who we are buying or dealing with as most of the time, the identity of the seller is unknown or we will never knew since the buy-sell deal do not actually require a face to face encounter at most case.

I must admit that I have more or less "addicted" to this site lately. Without fail, I'll check out this site each day for any good deals. Being a cautious person, I actually bought something from this site having scoured the site for months!
I have always wanted this laundry bag from Ikea and it is retailing at approximately RM35 if I don't remember wrongly. Now this bag was selling at RM12!! I contacted the seller through sms and the seller told me that the bag was still available. He told me it was brand new (although I doubted it) but anyway it is just RM12, and the best part is that he has offered to deliver it over to my house!!

So here's my Ikea laundry bag!!!


Still wrapped up...



My white laundry bag!




I was so happy and satisfied with my purchase as I knew I had a real bargain!!!


Oh welll.....


This was shortlived however.....

Just last week, I was at Ikea and guess what I saw?

.

.
.

.

The Ikea laundry bag was ON SALE and it was retailing at just RM7.90.





I almost fainted.

1 comment:

Pui Sum said...

But it's still a nice laundry bag.. so nvm la :)