Pages

Saturday 30 May 2009

Swimmmm Swimmm

I invited CT over to my apartment for a swim yesterday. To be frank, that would be my second time swimming at my apartment pool only! Shame on me huh? hehe...
The swim was great, and we had a relaxing moment at the pool "jacuzzi" too....Loved the massaging effect...If only I have a pic to show how relaxing we were...hehe...CT and I practised swimming underneath the pool floor too. It was hard initially as the water was pushing our body up, but with practice, no problemo! For now, I am only able to swim with breaststroke. I am hoping to pick up freestyle soon, any volunteer that would wanna teach me? :D
After the swimming session, CT and I went for dinner at our usual meeting place, the very popular Old Town Kopitiam. We were starving!!

See how CT gobbled down her toast! :D




See how messy my this shot is, I was eating my toast and nasi lemak at the same time! lol!

Ok, CT insisted that I should take a shot of myself eating the toast too!

No comments: