Pages

Tuesday 7 July 2009

Ironic?

How ironic....The appliances at my home started to show signs of faults & wear and tear when the warranty period ended at exactly 1 year! Yes, I've been living in my "new apartment" for one year now...

It's funny in the sense that these appliances are manufactured to last for just one year before it should be returned back to the factory again. I can't imagine how these appliances are sent for regulatory and stress testing to ensure its mere one year functionality!

To prove my case, I have this stove which I bought from a reputable Japanese brand.
It was by no means cheap, but seeing that it was highly recommended by most dealers, we have decided to purchase it.

Guess what? After one sweet year,while I was happily cooking in the kitchen with my wok,
I heard a loud explosion and my wok "flew" up a few inches from the burner!
I was lucky to be alive...

So now it's time to send my poor stove back to the manufacturer for service and repair.. :(

And thanks again for giving me the creeps in my own kitchen, my wonderful stove....
I shall cherish my life more. -.-

No comments: