Pages

Monday 13 July 2009

A long delayed Birthday present :D

...This was what supposed to be my birthday present for the year 2007.
I did not "claim" in until recently (a reason which I will reveal in my future postings). Long delayed right? :)
So here's what have I got? (thanks to darling again :))

It is this.

Still in the box.

Hehehe.....what else?...It's a lappie of course!!!!!!!!!!.

A lappie that was ordered and delivered straight from the factory...Obvious enough it is from DELL. I can't believe how easy it is to purchase the lappie online, fuss free and all done with a simple click of a mouse.Well ok..not exactly just one click,as you still would have to browse through the specs and perform some customizations of course...
Ok to cut a long story short..here it is..
Presenting my....................BLUE DELL STUDIO!!!


Still in the box




Hopefully I'll make full use of this :D




First time boot up!

No comments: