Pages

Thursday 23 July 2009

Revelation time

Well well..I guess it's time that I should let the cat out of the bag.
I was refering to this.

Most of you might have already guessed it (especially dear CF, yeah smart boy!).

So, after 5 years, 1 month working in this company, I have alas decided to move on. Yes, I have resigned and today indeed is my last working day.

Looking back, I, myself could not believe that I've made the decision. Most people were shocked when they heard about this too. One thing for sure, I think I am crazy enough to do this as I just cannot accept the fact that I'm too comfortable at work! haha.... Another way to put it, I'm already in my "comfort zone". Somehow, I felt I was too young to be in this position, and I should actually try taking on more challenges in life rather than to rot stay put in just one company till my retirement. So I took a leap of faith, and yes I did it...! :)

Now, come Monday, I shall face a new life, one with so much uncertainties and risks...sound scary huh? I guess I'm a risk-taker. I'm anxious to know if I could survive in the "world" outside my current company walls. There's no turning back now!

Anyway, one thing for sure, I'll definitely miss all my fellow colleagues :(.
That's one thing that I'll cherish alot apart from the nice and relaxing working environment. *sigh* What have I got myself into?

As I left the company today, my mind was overwhelmed with thoughts.
...Have my work benefited any one?
...Have I learned what I wanted to learn?
....Have I passed down/transitioned my tasks well?
....Will I regret it?
....Will I miss this place?

Hmm...I guess all that's left are plain memories now...I do hope that what I left was a legacy rather than a nightmare. One thing for sure, I know that I've tried my very best.
And I know that no one is irreplaceable. Now it's time to move forward, take the path less travelled and live with it.

Goodbye MBO!
Goodbye my colleagues!
I'll miss you all!

My gang

One of them is my boss, take a wild guess :)

Colleagues in my group

The MBO Dream Team , keep shining!

2 comments:

LCF said...

Eleh my name is in this entry...nvr ask my permission haha
NEXT: publish new work email @

ellwye said...

hahha, how you know it's you?
It can be other ppl also mar..jut de initials!
Aiyo,work email acc.. don wanlar..why cannot use my personal email account meh?