Pages

Monday 13 July 2009

Wedding bells are ringing!

Wedding bells are ringing again and again!!!
Wow..This year must be a year of weddings for me.I have 7 wedding invitations to date and out of them, 2 were that of my colleagues, 4 of them came from my university mates while 1 will be that of my schoolmate.

Recently, I attended a wedding of a dear friend, my X-roomie at university. After 8 years of courtship, Ivan & TseYi are tying the know at last. As the wedding the dinner was held at Ipoh,
thank you so much to my darling,BS for being the "paksarela" driver for me that day.

Although this trip was short and tiring but I was glad I had a sweet reunion with some of my university mates that I have not met for many years now! :) Oh, we even met a lecturer of ours,Mr. Yeap. Oh wait , he should be Dr.Yeap now...!

Here's some pictures of the wedding event.
It's great to be able to meet up and catch up with my university mates as well! :)


Yummmmmmmm....senggggggggg.........

Like a big family shot huh..

At the center, the resplendant looking couple..Ivan&TY

Looking drunk...SP,ST and myself

All of us ....

1 comment:

Jaina said...

so nice seeing all of u again. ;)